Parking Permits for the Fall 2014 semester will be processed beginning July 1, 2014.
Vehicle registrations for a parking permit are to be completed online via your TruView Account.
Parking permits are current through the academic year of issue (i.e., September 1, 2014 - August 31, 2015
Application for parking permits can be made by logging on to your "TruView" account
In the lower right hand corner of your home page in the Update and View Personal Information, select Register My Vehicle,
Follow the steps as directed.
Please update your Truman State University address, telephone information,
your vehicle - specifically the license plate information
Students may pick up parking permits from Parking Services, during their hours, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. During peak registration times (i.e., beginning of fall semester), please allow 2-3 business days for processing of your parking permit request. Your parking permit will be available at Parking Services within the Department of Public Safety, GS 100. The Department of Public Safety is located in General Services Building (formerly Grim Smith) at the corner of Patterson & Franklin Streets - enter at the drive thru canopy on the west side of the building.
Cost of Parking Permits (September 1, 2014 through August 31, 2015.
1. Resident and Commuter parking permits - Full Year $115
a. Spring Semester through Summer Semester
(beginning January 1, 2015) $75
b. Summer Semester ONLY $50
(beginning January 1, 2015)
2. Park & Save Parking permits' Full Year (specific lots) $25
3. Motorcycle Parking Decals $25
4. Non-Truman Students (MACC & TLC) $25
Student Parking Permits (Resident & Commuter)
1. RESIDENT -- Students residing on campus in Truman State University housing are issued Green Resident parking permits. If a student's residency changes, the resident decal must be removed and returned to Parking Services prior to an off-campus or commuter decal being issued. Green Resident lots are strictly for the use of residence hall and apartment housing occupants. These lots are enforced 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
2. COMMUTER - Students commuting or living off-campus will be issued Blue Commuter parking permits. If a student's residency changes, the commuter decal must be removed and returned to Parking Services prior to a resident decal being issued. The Blue Commuter lots are enforced 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
3. PARK & SAVE - This GOLD parking permit is available at a considerable savings - $25. The Gold Park & Save parking permit is allowed to park in ONLY two parking lots located at the south end of campus. Those two lots are Stokes Stadium parking lot and the parking lot North of the tennis courts just off Florence Street. Individuals that purchase a GOLD parking permit may upgrade to a resident or commuter parking permit (dependent on residency per the guidelines listed above). The GOLD decal would need to be removed from the vehicle and returned to Parking Services and the difference of $90.00 will be assessed during the Fall semester. The upgrade price will be prorated as indicated by the schedule listed.