Fire: Emergency Procedures
- Alert others in the immediate area and activate the nearest fire alarm pull station.
- EVERYONE MUST LEAVE IMMEDIATELY
- DO NOT use the elevator.
- Remain calm and assist others in safely getting out.
- Exit the building and close doors to help prevent the fire from spreading.
- Call 911 and advise the dispatcher of the fire size and location.
- Advise emergency personnel of anyone in the building.
- DO NOT re-enter the building unless authorized to do so.
Emergency Procedures Emergency Info Center Public Safety Website Contact Public Safety