Emergency Text Messaging Service
Truman State University offers an emergency messaging system available to faculty, staff and students. The program sends a text to all enrolled cell phones in the event of an emergency at the University.
How To Sign Up Or Update Your Text Messaging Information
You can sign up for the emergency text messaging service or update your text messaging information through TruView:
- Sign in to TruView.
- Click on the “Truman” tab.
- Go to “Update and View My Personal Information.”
- Click on the “Emergency Text Messaging” link.
- Enter or update your information. You can register up to three mobile numbers to receive alerts (please contact your service provider to ensure that your phone can receive such messages).
- Click on “Save” or “Submit Changes.”