Department of Public Safety—Parking Services
FACULTY/STAFF: Parking Permit/Decal Registration
- Registration for parking decals will begin July 5, 2022.
- Know your license plate prior to Parking Permit Registration
Cost for Faculty/Staff Parking Decals
- One Faculty/Staff parking decal (1 per person) is issued at no charge.
- Additional parking decals are $20 each; payment must be made at the Cashiers Window before a second decal will be issued.
How to Register for Faculty/Staff Parking Decal
Vehicles registered must be licensed to the faculty or staff member. (Are you a student? See Parking Permit/Decal Registration for Students).
- Application for your parking decal can be made by logging on to your TruView account.
- Go to Tools > Everyday Tools > Truman Tab Tool.
- Click on Register Your Vehicle/Bicycle.
- Click on Register My Vehicle.
- Follow the steps as indicated (DO NOT put spaces or characters in the license plate field).
Please verify your Truman State University local address and phone. If changes need to be made to your campus address:
If you are replacing a vehicle with the same license plate, please contact Parking Services, (660) 785-7400.
Faculty and staff are allowed one (1) parking decal. Each additional vehicle registration is $20 and will be billed to the TruView account. Payments are to be made at the Cashiers Window in McClain Hall.
Faculty and staff will select one of the following:
- I will pick up the parking decal at Public Safety Office in General Services 100.
- Mail the decal to my campus office.
You will receive an email when a parking decal has been assigned to your vehicle. Please allow at least 1 day for the processing of the parking decal to be completed and available at the DPS office or placed in campus mail. Thank you!
Parking decals may be picked up during Parking Services hours ONLY
7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
For More Information
Contact Rhiannon Turner, Parking Services & Fleet Manager
Parking Services Hours for Decals:
7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m., Mon.-Fri.