Department of Public Safety
Truman State University Department of Public Safety Parking Services
FALL 2023 PARKING DECAL VEHICLE REGISTRATION
To Begin JULY 05th, 2023
- Application for parking decals must be completed online via your TruView Portal;
- Log on to your TruView Portal account; On the lefthand side under Tools, click on Everyday Tools, Truman Tab Tool, Click on the 7th bullet: Register Your Vehicle/Bicycle.
- Register My Vehicle/Bicycle; Your local Kirksville address and phone information is required.
- Complete the vehicle registration – License Plate information is REQUIRED
- Your Student Account will be charged the amount of your chosen decal when Parking Services processes your parking decal.
- PLEASE DO NOT MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION ONLINE.
- Please contact Parking Services (660) 785-7400
- Truman State University ID card REQUIRED to pick-up your parking decal.
You may pick up your decal two (2) business days after you complete the online registration. Registration is not complete until the decal is adhered to your vehicle.
Freshman parking decals will be in an envelope inside a TRUMAN folder, received at check-in if the registration form is complete prior to August 9, 2023 Late registrations, commuter decals and upperclassman decals will be processed and distributed from Parking Services Office, General Services Building 100, Building #22 on the campus map.
Distribution of Fall 2023 Parking Decals will be 8:00 am – 4:00 p.m.
Parking Services Extended Hours:
Saturday & Sunday, August 19th & 20th – 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Parking Decal Registration
General Parking Information
- Parking Rules & Regulations
Parking permits, penalties for parking violations, how to pay parking tickets
- Parking Ticket Appeals
- Parking Map
- Bicycle Rules & Registration
For more information contact:
Rhiannon Turner, Parking Services & Fleet Manager
Department of Public Safety — Parking Services
General Services Building (GS 100)
Monday-Friday, Parking Permits
Hours: 7:30 am – 4 pm
Phone: (660) 785-7400
FAX: (660) 785-7482